A very wise man once said, “By setting an intention, you set the course to achieving it.” That wise man is my friend, Michael Hyatt.
Michael has created a product called 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever. He designed it to help you get clear on your goals, discover what’s holding you back, and show you what you need to make progress today.
Click to Listen
I recently had a chance to interview Michael about this course which helps you:
- understand the possibility of a major breakthroughs
- get closure on the last year and set yourself up for success in the next
- learn how to set effective, achievable goals
- connect emotionally to your goals so you can stay motivated when things get tough
- beat fear, procrastination, and that horrible feeling of being overwhelmed
I believe this course one of the best investments you’ll make in yourself this year.
In this interview, we discuss:
- How is a goal different and better better than a resolution?
- How can you be 42% more likely to accomplish your goals in 2014?
- Why is life better in the “Discomfort zone?”
In addition, Michael has generously offered to give one listener a FREE copy of this course.
- This Wednesday, is the premiere of the “Day One: Wednesday Weigh-In” episodes. I’m excited to share these segments of accountability. I’ll also share my food of the week. I hope you will be blessed.
- In my next episode, I will share “Stories From My Post-Op Experience.”
Stuff I Mentioned
In this episode I talked about:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. It really helps to get the word out, spread the message and increase engagement!
Question: Have you made resolutions this year? Have you kept them so far? You can leave a comment by clicking here.