What is life like in the days following gastric surgery? Surprisingly, not too bad, but also terrible.
Also, in this episode, we have listener questions.
Click to Listen
- The beauty of calf compression
- Dry mouth and the sweet taste of water
- Catheters and the ease of shedding self-respect
- Wi-fi, Netflix and Batman Begins
- Oxygen (the stuff you breathe, not the TV network)
- Walking and my first meal
- Jason asked, “In episode 4, were you crying because you didn’t have Facebook access? Melanie asked, “I’m considering having this surgery, but I feel like it won’t work with my family and the way they eat. How do you handle that?
- My next episode is another Wednesday weigh-In. I’m going for my one month follow up today, and will have some more fun “voodoo scale numbers.
Stuff I Mentioned
In this episode I talked about:
- Podcast Episode: 004: Gastric Surgery Pre-Op
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. It really helps to get the word out, spread the message and increase engagement!
[reminder]Okay, honestly, what part was the weirdest to you?[/reminder]